1. May you live as long as you wish and love as long as you live- Robert A. Heinlein
2. Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.
3. It was a million tiny little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were supposed to be together… and I knew it.- Tom Hanks, Sleepless In Seattle
4. The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space.-Marilyn Monroe
5. I love you and that’s the beginning and end of everything-F. Scott Fitzgerald
6. If I could be anything in the world I would want to be a teardrop because I would be born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips
7. My love for you is a journey, starting at forever and ending at never.
8. If kisses were stars, I’d give you the sky.
9. If touches were tears, I would cry.
10. If love was water, I’d give you the sea.
11. And be with you for all eternity.
12. I may not get to see you as often as I like, I may not get to hold you in my arms all through the night. But deep in my heart, I truly know, you’re the one that I love and I can’t let you go
13. My six word love story: I can’t imagine life without you
14. You may hold my hand for a while, but you hold my heart forever
15. If I had to choose between breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you-Deanna Anderson
16. I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you-Roy Croft
17. To love and win is the best thing. To love and lose, the next best.- William Makepeace Thackeray
18. When I am with you, the only place I want to be is closer-Ritu Ghatourey
19. To the world, you may be one person, but to one person you are the world- Bill Wilson
20. To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.-Valerie Lombardo
21. In short I will part with anything for you but you.- Lady Mary Wortley